Oh Hawaii, you were such a surprise. Verniece and I intended to only stay in Honolulu for 2 full days (an extra one for our flight back and forth!) but right when we landed, felt the vibe of the place and checked in The Laylow, we regretted our decision right then and there! We immediately texted RJ of Philippine Airlines and The Laylow Team if we could extend our stay and thankfully they did!! :) If only we didn’t work back home, we’d stay for whole week! The main culprit was actually this hotel because on our first two hours, we took a total of 4 outfits each because there were just so much spots to take photos of! We knew after that we had to explore more of the city because something was in store for our blogger selves! lol :P
As you can see from these set of photos that it is the most Instagrammable hotel in Honolulu. Trust me, we checked! We researched further and after visiting the ones on everyone’s list, we think that every millennial here would be happy. Sure, another hotel would be pink but every single corner of The Laylow is just another party waiting for your Instagram feed! This place was so photogenic that we were in Hawaii for a month on IG! :) If you’re thinking though that that is all this hotel offers, you’re wrong. They proved that something pretty on the inside can have some depth too ;)
1. First are their rooms. They’re new, updated, pretty and have all the things you need to be comfortable and more. Beds are so comfy that it did no good to our jetlag (we would sleep at 7 pm and wake up at 5 am. lol), the bathroom’s so clean you could sit your naked butt on the floor (please, don’t!), there’s a study, a TV (not that you’ll ever need one), so much closet space and a bit some for your luggage and shopping :)
2. Next is can we please take about Hideout Restaurant nad Hideout Coffee? Such good food that’s also worthy of snapping! Plus the cafè serves Stumptown coffee beans which is one of my personal favorite brands!
3. Next is the pool area. It’s a bit small but the umbrellas are so unique and the water’s cold enough for the heat :)
4. Hideout’s Hawaiian take on seafood curry needs it’s own number because it’s a must try! It was so good Verniece and I had it twice! :)
5. I don’t have a photo of the concierge desk but they are the most helpful people I’ve ever encountered after staying in so much hotels! They go above and beyond to help you plan your itinerary, they make reservations for you and they practically do the impossible. Verniece and I tried calling the Skydiving company to confirm our flight because it said on the email that if we didn’t, we had to pay a fee and our calls were always being transferred to a pre-recorded message. She practically called the world to help us get through! haha :) The manager was very nice too!
The Laylow Waikiki reminded me why I love staying in Boutique hotels. The service is always so personal, the place makes it easier for us bloggers to take photos and they’re very accommodating with little requests! :) Really loved our stay and we’ll definitely be back! :)
Book your stay at The Laylow Waikiki here.