Pink is not an easy color to wear. It’s a color that when worn the wrong way, you will look like you went overboard! I remember the time when I loved the color so much that I would wear nothing else.. it seems like nothing’s changed but I swear I’m trying! :P haha It took me a lot of hit and misses before I found some balance so here’s a blogpost to help out those who want to wear a head to toe outfit :)
1. Match it with a more netural color. To balance it out, pair the color with something more light to the eyes. My favorite one is white! It’s a combination you can never go wrong with.
2. Keep it classy and accessorize with pearls. To finish the look, pair your outfit with a pearl accessories like a necklace or a pair of stud earrings. It’s simple but it will keep your look classic!
3. Think Pink. Go all out and pink all the way! You might feel like you look silly at first but I swear, the look works ;)
4. Tone down the all pink outfit by wearing a pink colored denim. When I was younger, I would usually wear a pink tutu, a pink top and sometimes even pink accessories! Now that I’m older and my styled has matured a bit, I now prefer to wear pink denim. I like to shop for good quality ones and I always go to GUESS for this!
5. What would Barbie wear? If you still have doubts on how to pair your pink pieces, just ask yourself this and you’ll find some clarity ;)
On Verniece: Coat from Zara, Turtleneck from Forever 21, Beret from Paris, Jeans from GUESS, Shoes from Yosi Samra
On Vern: Coat from Alice, Uniqlo Heat Tech Leggings, Boots from Yosi Samra, Beret from Paris