The last time we visited Macau was 3 years ago and we stayed in Venetian Macao. We can remember up to this day how massive the place was! It was so big that we felt like we would lose our way just to get around. When we found out that Parisian Macao was built and managed by the same company, Verniece and I expected a beautiful property filled with so much to do. Thankfully, our expectations were met! Here are 7 things you can do in the hotel alone:
1. Start your day at Le Buffet. We always look forward to hotel breakfasts. Sometimes, we would even just half a meal for dinner just so we’ll be full for it the next day! lol I know, it sounds so silly but when a complete buffet is waiting for you, you just can’t help it! The first thing we look for in the spread are slices of smoked salmon then that’s when we’ll judge if it’s good or not! haha! We always avail of buffets whenever we check in hotels and Parisian Macao’s didn’t disappoint :) It’s open from 6:30 till 10:30 and most of the servers are Filipinos so you’ll get special service ;)
2. Explore it’s beautiful grounds. They spent so much time and money making it so picturesque that it will be such a waste if you don’t take your Instagram photos here! The grounds overlook the miniature Eiffel Tower, the exteriors of the hotel and even a carousel! Just like in Paris :)
3. Take a dip in their Aqua World. We badly missed Verns when we saw this because he’s one water baby! It’s the hotel’s water park theme that has three slide areas and one 370 sqm pool. The Marie Antoinette Tower has two giant tunnel slides, the Jules Verne Airship has water guns, tipping buckets, web crawl tunnels, climbing nets and a swinging bridge perfect for those who want to unleash the kid in them and lastly, the one perfect for Verns, the kiddie slide. It was pretty unreasonable to swim during the time we went because it was nearing the height of winter but if you book your flights during the summer, then this place is a must!
4. Make your child or the little members of your family enjoy at Qube Kingdom. We were so amazed with how kid friendly this hotel was. We had the notion that it would just be like Venetian where it would be concentrated on shopping and the casino but they really made sure that the whole family would have something to do! This is at level 6 and it’s a 2,000 sqm play area that has both indoor and outdoor play areas. They even have a party room! Again, we missed Verns upon entering this place :(
5. Spoil yourself at Shoppes at Parisian. While the brands here might not be as upscale compared to what we saw in The Venetian, it housed more high end- street brands that are more budget friendly. There’s still a big concept store though that sold designer items if you’re into that :)
6. Ever wanted to climb the Eiffel Tower in Paris? here’s your chance to do so! For 168 MOP (adults) and 138 MOP (kids), you could climb until the top deck of the miniature Eiffel Tower in Parisian Macao. We didn’t get to do this in Paris so it was a great alternative! It overlooks the whole Macao :) There’s a daily light show too from 6:15 pm till midnight every 15 minutes.
7. Satisfy your Chinese food craving at the private saloon. Lastly, this was our favorite discovery in Parisian Macao. We’re honestly not sure if this is accessible to everyone in the hotel but this has got to be classiest Chinese restaurant we’ve ever eaten in! The food was so good too :) We were craving for duck so we ended our stay here.
Let us know if you’ll be going there soon! We would LOVE to see your photos! :) Enjoy!