Tagaytay City, Philippines
It’s been awhile since we did an OOTD post here on the blog so we’re giving you one that hopefully will be helpful for you when thinking of outfits to wear for the next few weeks :) Ber months mean that we will be having ALOT of Christmas parties, events and reunions to attend and while it’s fun to dress up for them, spending on outfits is the last thing we want to do since we would want to spend our bonuses on gifts instead! :) So here are 5 ways you can style 1 #SMxViberTeeCollection shirt! We also styled it fit for 5 different occasions or venues.
1. For the office Christmas party. You can finally kick your heels off and change into sneakers inside the office! :) Not everyone has the privilege to wear casual to work so this is going to be a big deal for some! We suggest to wear sneakers and shirt so you can finally have a fun and relaxing time with your colleagues. Ofcourse, style shouldn’t still suffer and you can dress a shirt with a leather jacket and a matching pair of pants to make it look like a relaxed suit :)
2. For a day out with friends. Christmas bonuses means you can finally have that weekend with your friends! It’s very common for barkadas to go on out of town trips or even just go on a day adventure around the city and this outfit is perfect for them :) A bomber jacket is the key to dress up a classic combination such as a shirt + denim shorts.
3. A Christmas reunion with your highschool barkada. When it’s been months (years even for some!) since you last saw these people, it’s time to step your game a bit ;) Dress a shirt with a very trendy denim skirt, some velvet boots and maybe a hat. For some reason, boots like these are very comfy and you can definitely dance in them the whole night when it’s time to! :)
4. A school day. I remember the days when the last thing I wanted to do was to dress up for school and this no brainer outfit is perfect for just that! :) A skater skirt will take your white shirt just a notch higher and you don’t need to think of accessories – just your school bag and you’re good to go :)
5. Comfy airport outfit. It can get pretty cold in the airport and even the plane so you would need to layer to keep yourself comfortable! Also, rubber shoes or any flat shoes are a must! Verniece and I learned this the hard way and it’s also how you can keep your feet warm :)
Vern and I have always believed that you should really invest in basic pieces, stuff that you can wear again and again just by mixing and matching. A white shirt will take you places and sometimes, it’s fun to have some characters on them like your favorite Viber emoticons! :) If you wnat your own #SMxViberTeeCollection shirt, they are available at The SM Store North Edsa, Megamall, Mall of Asia, Southmall, Sta. Rosa, Marikina, Sta. Mesa, Harrison, Bicutan, Cubao, and online http://thesmstore.com. It’s also a great idea to gift to friends and loved ones. Hope this was helpful!