2016 is the best year for me yet. It was the year alot in my life changed without me even realizing it! Looking back at it now makes me so excited to share with you all the lessons I learned but ofcourse, I’m saving that for a year ender post :P Christmas is just around the corner and I can’t believe I’m saying this but my wishlist isn’t really long this year. I usually don’t believe my parents when they used to say that as you get older, the less material things you want and now that I’m even just 23, I can relate to that already. WHY DON’T WE EVER JUST LISTEN AS KIDS?! lol I even back read my old blog and realized how my preferrences has changed over just a span of 3 years and how silly my 2012 and 2013 lists sound like now. haha! I’m really reaaaaalllly hoping you haven’t found that blog yet even if I know that me constantly talking about it here and on our vlog will make you curious :P
I’m still human though and still want a few things but this has got to be the cheesiest wish list I’ve written to date only beacuse only a big portion of these were intagible :) I hope my 27 year old self won’t be having the same OMG-WHY-DID-YOU-PUBLISH-THAT-ONLINE look while reading this but here’s this year’s wishlist! :) I’m not putting this out there to hint to loved ones to wrap these for me in boxes with a big ribbon on top (though I’ve been guilty of that before HAHA!) but just to put this out to the universe because I’ve always been a big believer that if you just work hard and wish for it enough, it will conspire to give it to you :)
1. For time to stop for awhile when it comes to Verns’ growth. As you can see with my Instagram stories, I am obssesed with the kid and if I can adopt my own brother, I would! He’s just so adorable and he’s getting bigger and bigger by the day. It’s really my number 1 wish this year and I think it’s my whole family’s! Time’s just too fast with him :(
2. The drive and ENERGY to blog/vlog/work every single day. I’ve already blogged about writer’s block or creative block and it’s really been hard to recently. I just get so tired easily nowadays. Maybe I need to work out? Drink more vitamins? Fix my schedule more? Have an ACTUAL schedule? I don’t know. I wish to know the answer this Christmas season!
3. Airline tickets to anywhere new. Errr.. this is not counted as material right? Or is it? Well, I say it’s experience! haha My Christmas wishlist did get shorter but you know what got REALLY long? My travel wishlist! I think that’s more expensive that a few material gifts but then again, my mentor (he doesn’t know it), Casey Neistat, adviced that the best thing you can give your present and future self is the gift of travel :)
4. A Chanel Le Boy bag. Okay, I know I already got this year’s dream bag but the tricky part about starting to buy luxury items is that you can never just have enough.. or maybe that’s just my shopaholic self talking? lol! I promised myself that I’ll shop less and spend more on travel but how can you resist that beautiful thing?!
5. More days with Ben. Being in a semi long distance relationship sucks most of the time but is also good for any relationship. I have writtten why it’s good here and I still agree to every word I have said there two years ago but our days together were less this year. I really wish I could see him everyday but we both have other things to do (like our own lives) but I wish even just once a week was possible! Airlines, please make your Cebu-Manila 1,000 pesos for both ways? For me? :( haha!
6. A way for me to appreciate what I have every single day. It’s very easy to lose sight of what we have and I’m scared that with how fast paced and competitive the world has been, I haven’t been so. I don’t want God to take what I have away but I really wish the day would never come that I’ll be taking advantage of what I have
7. A way for me to repay YOU! I’m really thankful that you’re reading this blog right now. I even wonder sometimes if people still do because I know people’s attention span has gone shorter and shorter that they’ve turned to vlogs but the fact that you got to number 7 just makes me really happy :) My life now wouldn’t happen if not for you and I always wonder how in the world I’m going to make you feel all the love and gratitude I have in my heart. I know giveaways will make alot of you happy so I’ll make sure that I’ll have alot of it this Christmas season!
My first? 3 of you can win (I wish I can give every single one of you 10 people who are reading this blog. haha Mom, I’ll give you my bottle nalang! :P) a Belo Baby Cologne gift pack! :) I personally really love this scent and I swear, alot of this has to do with all my nights stalking Scarlet Snow and I really want YOU to find out why we love it so much :) Here’s how you can:
– Share a picture of your happiest self on Instagram and tag @BeloBabyLove and @vernenciso with the hashtag #BeloBabyScentsationalSquad.
– Contest will end on November 13, 2016. I’ll be picking the winners! If the winners live in Manila, I’ll even give it to you myself so I can give you a hug to show how thankful I am :)
Top from THE GREY SHOPPE, Jeans from Mango, Shoes from Christian Louboutin, Earrings from SM ACCESSORIES