Manila Peninsula Hotel
When I made my Christmas wish list a few weeks ago, I realized just how much time is the most important present we can give to some one else. I wanted more time with family, friends and Ben than getting anything material because its something I’ll remember and treasure more. We’ve become a generation of more and want – we always want more things and want to discover something new all the time that this is something we’ve learned to neglect. All the more when you put in all the gadgets that distract us! When you have all these emails to do infront of you, work that needs to be done, calls that need to be answered and messages that need to be replied to, how can you give the gift of time?
We’ve found the the solution – one gadget where you can do all the things you need while still getting to catch up with friends, telling stories with your parents, playing with younger siblings or cousins, having quality time with a special someone or even activities where you can spend time with YOU :) It’s the Moto360 2nd Gen smartwatch. We’ve listed down 5 things we all should make time for this Christmas and how you can multitask with your MOTO360 watch :)
1. Time for loved ones. Verniece and I learned the hard way of how family will be the only ones left to truly love and support you at the end of the day. I’m sure you’ve realized this too atleast once in your life and Christmas is the perfect excuse to spend more time with yours :) Even if you’re not close to your parents, this can be the time where you can start! The Moto360 watch gives you free hands. There’s no need to constantly grab your phones from your pocket or purse as you get notifications, read messages and calendar invites as easily as if you’re just glancing at the time. We all know how annoying it can be when you’re talking to someone who’s constantly checking their phones!
2. Time to make people we care about from far away feel loved. People are constantly moving nowadays and sadly, there’s always a need to work abroad for better opportunities. Our loved ones who have to do these can feel lonely during the Christmas season as they’re far away from theirs and the best way to show that you’re thinking about them is as simple as sending emails or text messages :) The new Moto360 goes the extra mile as you can conveniently respond to messages hands-free through voice command :) It is powered byAndroid Wear™ and is Wi-Fi enabled so users can keep connected even if their phone is out of Bluetooth range. This way, you have no excuse anymore!
3. The time to give back. Alot of people are in need and it’s always good to help out whether in cash or in kind this Christmas season. You can donate to charities or even just simply buy a few biscuits and drive around the slums to give them out to kids. The Moto360 is much more affordable than smart watches in the market. The Moto 360 Sport 45mm which comes with three (3) color choices: black, white and flame, and theMoto 360 42mm in Black Leather are priced at Php16,999. The Moto 360 in Rose Gold retails atPhp17,999 while the Moto 360 in Cognac Leather at Php18,999. With it being the smarter and cheaper option, you have the extra budget to make someone else smile :)
4. Time for yourself. If you’ve been working all year around, Christmas is the perfect time to spoil yourself a little. Get your nails done, a hair treatment, a shopping day to buy a new dress for December 25 or even a visit to the gym or a new work out you’ve been dying to try! :) The watch lets you do all of these and more. The new Moto 360 also features Moto Body, a holistic experience that helps the smartwatch wearer lead a healthier lifestyle. The sports variant comes with GPS to track speed, distance and pace while the users work out. It is also designed to give the training information without bringing a smartphone when jogging or running. Plus, the watch features incredibly accurate sensors, so it can track the calories burned and heart rate :)
5. The time to be thankful. Lastly, Christmas is the time to be thankful for all the blessings you have received this year. Make time to go to Church on Christmas eve and New Year’s day. It’s just 2 hours inside the 30 days of December so you can’t miss it. No Moto360 feature for this as you shouldn’t be using any gadgets inside Church!
On Vern: Seperates from ZOO SHOP, Shoes from H&M, Bag from Furla, Chocker from Forever 21, Watch from MOTO 360
On Verniece: Dress from (Lost the tag of this dress :( if you sent us this dress, please email or comment below.), Shoes from Forever 21, Bag from Celinè
Hope this blogpost reminds you of what’s important this holiday season and how you can find the balance between that, work and your gadgets! :) Just a few more days!