The Kardashians are our guilty pleasure. Vern and I are obsessed with their show and it’s always our no brainer choice whenever we just want to do a marathon and chill after a tiring day! Our personal favorites are Kendall and Kylie and we do secretly want to be them in our next life. haha! That’s why whenever people say that they remind us of Filipino versions of them, we get so giddy inside. :P Even if we don’t look even as 1/4 as them and have .02 or their success, we’d like to say it’s a compliment. lol
When Forever 21 Philippines asked us to try their newest in store offer – the Style Insider experience, we said yes in a heart beat! We all know that the Kardashians dress the way they do because of a stylist and if this means that this is the way to experience even just that part of their life, we’re all for it! :) haha We visited Forever 21 in SM Makati and met two girls who were going to play out personal stylists for the day! :) We told them we needed two outfits each for our Australia trip and they prepared a rack of each for us! What a treat! They also pre-picked a few outfits for us to try on :) And the verdict?
What we love about it:
– NO minimum purchase to avail of this service. You don’t have to buy anything on their rack or be forced to buy all the items they prepared for you. Just what you fancy! :)
– It’s easy and perfect for days you just don’t know what to wear especially for events you’re not sure what the dress code means. I mean, seriously what does smart casual mean? The stylists are trained to know though!
– Just schedule it and you can do it as a birthday treat for one of your bestfriends! Or even a little hint for your boyfriend if you want him to do a little closet upgrade :P
– You can walk in! It’s best if you schedule it ahead of time though. But if you just happen to pass by Forever 21 and want to do this, they’ll give you a little form to fill up so they’ll know your style and sizes better.
What we don’t really like about it:
– The service makes you want to shop! It’s not exactly a bad thing but poor wallet! lol So it’s best to bring some self-control with you :P
And here’s the outfit they prepared for us! We wanted a #Twinning outfit and don’t you love the color palette they chose? We felt like they really knew us :) They sure did their own research ;) We shot this at the gorgeous St. Mary’s Cathedral in Sydney and editing these photos are making me excited to show and tell you about our recent trip to the land down under! :)