Kamana Sanctuary, Subic
And just like that, the summer’s coming to a close and the rainy season’s here. I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say that time’s been going by too fast and before you know it, we’re nearing towards the end of 2016. I know a lot of you love this time of the year (even if it’s hot most of the time here in the Philippines) and while we’re still in that awkward stage where it’s scorching hot from morning till afternoon and the rain will only start to pour once the sun sets, let me give you a few tips on how to enjoy what’s left of summer :)
The Playlist You Need To Listen To:
1. Gold by Kiiara
2. Open Arms by RKCB x Demo Taped
3. Big City Life by Mattafix (LEEX Remix)
4. Stay Lost by Joe Hertz (Cabu Remix)
5. Faceless by Beshken
6. Listen to Kanye West’s and Drake’s newest album! All songs til you memorize the lyrics and fantasize of being a rapper one day. Haha!
3 Tips on How To Dress for the Beach:
1. Layer! Who says you can’t layer in the beach? While you might look silly to some as it’s 40 degrees out there, you will look amazing in photos! ;) Say goodbye to the boring old bikini-lace up sandals combination and say hello to thin blazers, knee length gladiator sandals, rompers and even maxi dresses to go with your swimwear.
2. Don’t forget to play with your hair and experiment with hairstyles. Go with braids, cute flower accessories and even up-dos!
3. Who says you have to buy expensive summer wear to be in trend? Head to your nearest SM Department store and find the most adorable bikinis! With SM Coco Cabana‘s newest line, you can find styles, cuts and prints that will suit your body frame. Won’t hurt your wallet too!
3 Things You Can Do:
1. Plan a road trip. Doesn’t have to far! May it be up in the mountains of Antipolo or even just in Tagaytay. Pampanga’s a good idea too for food bingeing!
2. Try something new. Go Kart. Ride a scary ride at the theme park for the first time. Try archery or even just as simple as baking a perfect batch of brownies at home.
3. Bum around. When will you have the free time again to just chill, spend time with your family, watch your favourite tv show all over again, sleeping at 2 am just watching youtube videos or even just spending the whole afternoon on your bed curled up with a book? Imagine in just a few weeks time, homework, projects and papers will be taking over your life again! Que horror!
There you go! Enjoy the last few weeks of summer! :)
Bikini from: SM COCO CABANA