Believe it or not, I am turning 7 years old soon as a blogger while Verniece will be 5 years soon and V <3 V will be 3 years in a few days! :) I can say with confidence that I have gone a looooonnnnnng way from my first few months as one. I mean look at these photos and compare them to the ones I took in the red wall just right in front of my house?! lol One of the trends I will always remember from back then was color blocking and it was one that made people differentiate us bloggers from normal sane people HAHA! We used to even wear 5-6 colors in one outfit and in solid colors mind you. Who remembers that?! Que horror!
But now, the trend we all loved so much is back with a vengeance but in a more subdued, modern and classic way :) With the help of SM’s Style Up campaign, we found this out! They even challenged us to do this by wearing SM head to toe. Shopping for this look was a fun bonding time for us at SM Makati since it’s been awhile since we did this :) Ofcourse, we wanted to go to #Twinning and wore pants but she mixed beige, yellow and pink while I mixed red, yellow and grey :)
And now, SM is challenging YOU to try the trend! :) To be one of the winners who will win 30,000 pesos, 20,000 pesos, 15,000 pesos and 10,000 pesos worth of gift certificates, all you have to do is this:
1. Take an Instagram #OOTD photo wearing any item from The SM Store, following any of the STYLE UP themes below:
– Color blocking (like our outfits above)
– Patterns on Patterns – Geometric Prints in line with the Style Up Theme
– Athleisure – Sport Lux with a punch of Vibrant Style Up Colors
2. Post on Instagram with your creative caption including a description of the photo, hashtag #StyleUpMovement and #StyleUpSMMakati and tag @SMMakati & the @SMStore
3. Make sure your Instagram account is set to public.
4. Promo is valid for Philippine residents only.
5. Submission of Entries: All entries must be received until 11.59 pm of June 12, 2016.
6. Prizes: there will be 4 winners (1 grand winner and 3 runner ups.
There you go! Goodluck and hope one of you guys win! <3