Lincoln Center, New York
Before we go on a roll on our New York posts (expect about 10 different ones!!), let me start the week by spreading good vibes to you! It’s exactly 5:49 right now and I know that most of you are feeling the Monday blues now that the weekend’s over so I hope this put a smile on your face :)
1. My Jet lag playlist. Okay, it’s not necessarily a playlist because it only contains three songs but it’s beat and tune is perfect for the quiet moment with my cup of coffee as I sit by our dining table and watch the sky do a little light show as the sun goes up. Here’s what’s in it and please listen to it in order so you’ll really feel the mood (lol):
– Faceless by Beshken (to slowly get you in the mood for the day)
– Primo by Ark Patrol (perfect as the sun goes up)
– Back in the Day by De Hofnar x Goodluck (now a fast beat to get you to do a happy morning dance)
– Famous by Kanye West (now that you’re awake, rap!)
2. Back in the cutest arms of Verns. He is the main reason why I go home. Sure, I miss my parents, my bed, my house and the days I don’t spend too much money for necessities on a daily basis but his kisses, smiles and hugs is what makes me fly back home :) Can you believe he’s turning 3 soon AND he speaks in complete sentences now?!
3. Kanye. You see, I’m a chill girl. I once liked EDM during my party days and I can never escape trendy rnb songs because they’re just played everywhere but never in my life did I ever think I would like rap and Kanye. After Paradise IMF, I AM OFFICIALLY A FAN! My favorite song? Famous!
4. Attending Paradise IMF with my cousins. As I’ve said before, work and traveling has forced Verniece and I to be anti-social so our barkada are our cousins and the festival was extra fun since we attended it together! :)
5. Back to work. After 3 long weeks of just traveling and doing ZERO work, I am so happy to be answering emails, blogging, editing photos and attending meetings. I missed it so much that right when I landed in Manila, even with jet lag, I went to three!
6. Sweating. Believe it or not, I’m loving the heat in Manila for the main reason that it’s making me sweat. lol Okay, this is random but after 10 degrees and below weather for 3 straight weeks, my glands and pores are happy to be releasing all the toxins of New York! hahaha Okay, that was gross. Sorry. TMI? hehe
7. Our first meet and greet in Cebu. I’m so excited for next weekend already!!!!!!! We’ll be having our first meet and greet at the Pop District Bazaar in Oakridge Pavilion on the 15th of April till the 16th! :) See you?
8. Closing a deal with my dream brand. Still can’t spill secrets but AHHH!!!!!! I still can’t believe it!! I still pinch myself whenever I think about it. What did I do to deserve this?!?! :) :) :) Thank YOU!
9. Getting 12,000 views in 2 days on our first vlog entry! We were really overwhelmed to see it go up to this much when we rechecked it Monday last week. We really hope that you’ll continue to support our next few videos!! :) If you haven’t seen it, here’s the link: VVLOG: Room Tour :)
10. YOU!! <3 Even after all these years, you continue to show me and my sister love everywhere. My heart is full and I wish I can hug you one by one to show you how thankful I am :)
Coat from MUSE by GIANNE, Leggings from Primark, Shoes from H&M, Bag from Aldo, Sunglasses from Dior