Better late than never! Can you believe we’re almost halfway through the 2nd month of the year? Time’s been flying by too fast! I’ve already written about our travel bucketlist a few days ago so its time to write about my life goals for the year of 20-16 :)
1. Travel as much as my wallet and body permits me to. As long as Im not yet married, this will always be my number 1 priority. I want to see the world as much as I can! Im only on my 11th country and I want to see atleast 30 before I turn 30. Epp! Only 7 years to go :/
2. Keep my relationships healthy. Constant traveling makes you lose sight of what you have at home. My mindset for the past year was to keep exploring new places, cultures and food that I sometimes tend to forget of what I already have here. My job forced me to have a lot of acquaintances yet keep my inner circle very small. However, even with its already little bitty size, traveling makes me spend less time with them. I’ll make sure that the free time I have at home will be spent having quality time with my family and loved ones :)
3. Put my phone down. Technology has taken over my life, literally. I know I owe everything to the internet but honestly, I’ve become one of those annoying people who can’t seem to keep up a conversation without having to hold my phone every 15 minutes. Starting to be that annoying girlfriend too who holds her phone during dinner :|
4. Read more. I think the reason why I stopped writing like how I used to was because I stopped reading like how I did. I spend most of my time in between work waiting in airports, in line and in traffic so might as well read while Im at it! :)
5. Make a smart financial decision. Im turning 23 this year and while I believe Im not yet old, Im not getting any younger as well so I have to save for the rainy days in someway. While my #1 goal this year might give me a hard time with this one, I hope to still make a smart choice that will secure MY future :) already doing two – life insurance and a real estate investment. Any more suggestions on how I can? :) P.S. Please dont start emailing me more offers for a condominium.. I think I already received 10 last January! Haha
Decided to keep this year’s goals specific and more practical compared to last year :p whats yours? Share it with me? :) Here’s to an awesome 2016! Cheers!
Dress from STYLE STAPLE, Shoes from Zara, Bag from Chanel, Lipstick from Persistence, Mac Cosmetics