Singapore is one of Verniece and I's favourite cities and we've been there a couple of times already yet we never run out of things to do around the city that makes our stay unforgettable each and every time :) We started withthe usual places tourists from around the world would go to like Sentosa and Marina Bay Sands and moved on to discovering new places locals love to go. Here are my top 5 unforgettable moments with Verniece during the trips we made to #YourSingapore
1. Sentosa’s Trick Eye Museum. This is one of the most enjoyable things we’ve done in Singapore because we got to bond for 4 whole hours! It challenged our creativity, which we both loved :)
2. Haji Lane. This is one of our favorite places because of its quirky shops and the cutest restaurants and cafes! We’ve been here twice already and it’s always something we look forward to :) We get to bond over coffee and shop together!
3. We love seeing iconic places together and our first picture in front of the famous Merlion was very memorable :) We shriek every single time we are in front of something like this!
4. Eating is our favourite way of bonding and Singapore isone of the best cities to pig out in! I love that its cuisine isa mix of different ones from around the world and that their street food is appetizing! A trip to Newton Square and Jumbo Seafood is always something worth remembering :)
And there you have it! Wanna have unforgettable moments in Singapore as well? ;) Get a chance to win a 4D3N trip for FOUR people by joining #SingaporeInvites. It's complete with round-trip plane tickets and hotel accommodations. All you have to are the following steps:
1. Select a photograph
2. Describe who you would like to invite, why and what is the one thing you would like them to experience in Singapore
3. Hashtag #SingaporeInvites and #Philippines on Instagram
Yup, that easy! Visit www.yoursingapore.com/singaporeinvites now to participate and your wish may come true ;)