… on white.
1. White on White on White makes a statement that doesn’t say it too loudly. I’ve always believed that a girl’s outfit should be catch attention but in a way that doesn’t try too hard and this is an easy way to do just that. Observe yourself: when one wears white on white on white, there’s something so eye catching about her but you just can’t pinpoint what.
2. There are different shades of white so there’s one that should complement you. Just like any other colour, it comes in more shades than one so don’t tell me that the colour doesn’t suit you. You just have to be patient in looking for the right one :)
3. White doesn’t mean you’ll look a bit bigger than your actual size. That’s when you play around with silhouettes. Wear a loose top like what I’m wearing here to balance out a tight pair of pants. Wear an a-line cut dress if your legs are you insecurities. Wear white pumps to give you height on white midi skirts. There’s a lot to do so you can cancel out your insecurities :)
4. If you wanna add a colour to white, wear something neutral. Like brown, beige or black. It gives it a whole personality.
5. White on white makes you look pristine and elegant even if it’s the last thing you feel on that day. Yup, just wear the combination and nothing else if that’s your goal :)
Hope you can share with me your white on white combinations! Just tag me on instagram ;)
Top from Mango, Pants from Zara, Coat from River Island, Bag from Balenciaga, Shoes from Forever 21