Haji lane is famous to locals and not really known to tourists, which after going, is such a sad thing because the place is a mixture of everything and can cater to every interest. It was my forth time to go to Singapore and it was only this time that Vern brought me to Haji Lane. Goodthing I finally knew about this little treasure! We’ll be blogging a few more pictures of the pale on our travel diary but this time, let me give you 5 reasons why you should visit Haji Lane especially for those who are going to Singapore soon. You’ll love me for doing so :P
1. Unique Themed Cafes. They are spread out all over this strip and some can be quite hard to find. There were about three that we saw but what got us curious was the Selfie Coffee cafè that literally puts your selfies in a cup of coffee. How cute is that?! It perfectly fits bloggers like us who’s job description includes taking them :P haha!
2. Brunch places that serve delicious meals and have the cutest interiors. There was even one that services rainbow cake which was too cute to eat (we took a million photos of it!) Plus the burger good too! Look for I Am Cafe is you happen to be hungry :)
3. Stores that sell the most adorable affordable finds. We got to buy our pasalubongs for our family here and even cute dresses for only 10 SGD! They’re these small stores that will remind you of the ones we have at Cubao X, just to give you a reference! :)
4. Every corner of Haji Lane is instagrammable. If you follow us on instagram, you would know that by now but their windows, the store doors, the road, the murals around and every single detail of the place is. You’d wish you brought 142053 outfits! :P
5. No only can you find unique finds and places but you can try out services. The first floors are full of restaurants and stores but the second floors are full of places like hair & nail salons, photography stores and even bike accessories!
Will be going back to Singapore soon and can’t wait to go back here!! :)