Verniece wrote hers yesterday and because I can only think of 10 on the top of my head, I’m cutting mine down to half :) I think I’m pretty transparent when it comes to a lot of things here on the blog because it’s always been my writing style so this was honestly quite hard to do! Not because I have nothing to give away anymore but because I didn’t want you guys to know how sillier and weirder I can get outside of the blogosphere :P haha! Here are mine:
1. I like to be alone. Eating and watching movies alone will never be a problem for me but once I get attached, I cling like a jelly fish. And yes, you gotta go to such great heights like pee on me before I un-cling to you :P haha! (ew, please don’t do that.)
2. I can never work at home. Ever. I’ve always been more productive in coffee shops or restaurants. My parents has done such a great job at making our house so comfortable that it’s so hard to do anything but sleep, eat and bum! :P
3. My bestest friend in the whole wide world is Verniece :) Nope, not just because we’re forced to be together 24/7 but really, can’t live without that crazy girl <3
4. The more I diet, the more I gain weight. And I hope it stays like this forever!
5. My biggest pet peeve is when someone asks me this after knowing that I blog for a living, “so that’s all you do? Nothing else?” I can write a whole blog post on why I get so annoyed and I’m sure a lot of bloggers will have my back but it really takes a lot of time, effort and patience to be one :P When you’re a blogger, you’re practically running an online magazine where you’re the editor in chief, the writer, the art director, the model, the photographer, stylist, hair stylist, make up artist, photo editor and layout maker plus the marketing and finance department. BUT it’s a job that won’t make you feel like you’re not working at all :) #Ilovemyjob! Just don’t ask me that question. I’ll give you biggest grin but with areyouserious eyes. lol
6. My comfort food used to be clover chips.. now it’s pasta. any kind as long as it’s white sauce, please! :P
7. If I could have any superpower, it would be to be fluent in all languages in the world.
8. I like staying and hanging around in airports. I usually go around 2-3 hours early for local destinations and 3-4 hours early for international ones. There’s something so comforting with people watching, the sound of the airport personnel announcing flights and the giddy feeling of waiting for my plane to board. Except when I’m bound for Cebu to visit Ben. I hate the wait :(
9. I only take about 4 minutes in the shower… but 40 minutes to dress up. haha!
10. My biggest insecurity will always be my skin but I’ve learned to love my body despite my my flabby stomach :P
Hope you enjoyed my 10 things! :)
Jacket given as a gift, Topshop Pants, Zara Shoes, Balenciaga Clutch, Top from Greenhills