Attention: all single ladies who’s reading our blog, this is for you with love. Not being in a relationship during this month of “love” doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy this season. The best way to spread love is to love yourself first :) Vern has shared the perks of a long distance relationship, now it’s my turn to share the bright side of being single.
1. Not having to worry about pleasing someone else. You only worry about is what tv show to watch next on your free time. HAHA! (guilty! Thanks to Scandal and How to Get Away with Murder)
2. Focus on yourself. This is a way of making yourself a better person so when the time comes for a relationship you wold be more desirable. Right? Concentrate on school/work and exercise more.
3. Your time is your own, enjoy it so you won’t miss it when you have to share it with someone else all the time.
4. You can wear anything you want. I’m sure a lot of the girls can relate to this! Wearing a short skirt isn’t so bad you know.. :P
5. Being able to make and enjoy new friends without someone acting as if he owns you and you have to report everything, or being grilled with questions like: “Who’s the guy you followed on instagram?” “Why did you like his photo?” “Why is that guy texting you?” Hahaha! I’m sure you ladies can relate :P
6. You can choose what restaurant to eat at or anything in general. THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITES. “I want japanese food all day everyday!” what we do next is your choice – you can eat that last slice of pizza, accept that job offer abroad.
7. No need to worry about how to surprise that someone during monthsary, valentines or birthdays. As much as I love surprises, It sure can be tiring but if it’s for the right one I promise I will never run out of surprises for you :) *cheesy!
Matching Top and Pants from: SWEET CLOTH Bag from Tory Burch
9. Having “Me” time is the best preparation for the One. – read my article about it a few months ago.
Think of it this way, God is still molding and preparing you for “The One” so when he enters into your circle, you’re already perfect for him as he will be for you. You might feel lonely now and you might feel like you’ve been waiting for the longest time but hold on a little longer because when you meet him/her, you’ll realize that he was worth waiting for :)