5 Ideas to Make Your Valentines Legendary When You’re Single
10th February 2015
It’s just days away from Valentines days and you might be feeling lonely realizing that you would be alone but NO! Turn off your Sam Smith smart deezer playlist and wipe those tears. I’ve come up with 5 great ideas to make your Valentines legendary! :) Just because you’re single it doesn’t mean you can’t have a great time, right? :)
1. Watch scary movies with your girl friends – any movie that isn’t love related, remember that romance isn’t the only important thing in our lives watch “final destination” or do a movie marathon. These 2 are on top of my list! Better yet, let’s watch 50 shades of grey. Who wants Christian Grey to be our valentines this year? :P Hahaha!
2. Take your grandparents/parents out for dinner – valentines is spending time with your love ones. Why not catch up with your grandparents? So far, this is probably my valentine plan. I can’t wait to spend quality with them. Hopefully they won’t decline my invitation. Hi lola and lolo! Will you both be my valentine? :)
3. Fall in love with new things or things to do – do something you’ve never done today, may it be a sport or cook a new dish. I suggest.. peanut butter strawberry cupcakes! Nomnomnom :D
4. Hang out with your single friends – since Ben stole Vern from me, I’m thankful to have my single best friends around so I don’t feel alienated at all :D
5. Spoil yourself – It doesn’t always have to mean sharing it with another person, start from within :) Maybe go to a spa, get a hair cut and my favorite, go shopping :)