Las Vegas, USA
For those of you who have read our book online or on print, you would be very familiar with this article. For those of you who haven’t, I hope that you will be convinced to grab your own copy! This is one of my favourites among the ones I’ve written and I really reserved this to close my US travel posts. It’s 9 things in the book but I’ll just share with you five so you can still look forward to reading it from there! :)
1. The world is such a beautiful place and there’s so much to discover. Often times, we confine ourselves in the walls of our home, the roads of our cities and the parameters of our comfort zones. There are a total of 7 continents to explore, 195 countries to discover, hundreds of cuisines to taste and 7 billion people to meet – all you have to do is book a flight.
2. Its not about the destination but the journey. No matter how cliche this saying may be, it’s true.
3. To live in the moment. THere’s so much to do in a new city with so little time in your hands. Ttraveling teaches you to make every second count.
4. All it takes to make new friends is to say Hi! That two letter word always goes a long way. Imagine having friends from all around the world!
5. There is no place like home.
Top and Skirt from Charlotte Russe, Shoes from Saint Laurent, Bag from Chanel, Neckalce from H&M
Our book is available in all leading bookstores nationwide and online at Buqoapp :)