Every year is a roller coaster ride, but you.. You’ve been one hell of a ride. The pace was never the same with you. Some moments were sky high and some were deep sea low, but for me everything was a lesson and a blessing. I can say that I will now be more cautious for next year’s ride. You made me a better person and here’s a list of the things you made me realize..
1. I learned that some friends are not who you think they are.
You’ll get along well but then “surprise surprise” you find out that they are not real friends.
2. Don’t let bad situations defeat you.
It’s not the end of the world. It’s not too late to start over.
3. I am now more Patient.
I’m so grateful for all the wonderful parents out there, It’s difficult to take care of a baby. May it be 2 hours or 1 day, changing your diapers, chasing you around the whole house, waking up in the middle of the night… Thank you Baby Verne for the times I had to babysit you and learn how to be patient.
4. Never value friends over family because when you need them most you will find that all you have is your family.
5. Trust is a value, let it be earned.
It’s so difficult to trust people nowadays.. don’t you agree? so be careful on who you invest your time and friendship with.
6. I am not a morning person, 8am classes turned my body clock upside down. It was not too bad though for I had more time to be productive.
No more 8am classes for me!! :P
7. Multi media arts isn’t for me.
I’ve been wanting to shift courses since my second year but something always happens to make me stay, so I will. I may not want it but faith has something to say so I’ll listen carefully.
8. Also, it’s ok to be confused.
One of the greatest things I learned this year is “I shouldn’t be too hard on myself.” This was one of my 2014 resolutions that I tend to forget at times, so Baby steps.. Right?
9. Let go of people who are toxic in your life.
10. Every person you meet or have a relationship with is a lesson.
It sucks that I had hard lessons this year.. I’m thankful I’ve passed the test.
11. We are given “Me Time” for self improvement and self realization till we find our prince who won’t take us for granted.
I realized that you shouldn’t pray for what you want exactly but pray for guidance from God wherever He’ll take you.
13. It’s perfectly fine to cheat.
on your diet for days or weeks or months? Just on food, ok? just on food. Hahaha!
14. Enjoy life but set your priorities straight.
15. Be grateful for everything you have.What’s the point in dwelling on what you don’t have anyway? Nothing, so count your blessings :)
Skirt from: FAB PH
HAPPY ALMOST NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)