Soooo it’s love week here on the blog! It’s funny how Verniece is actually writing on this topic cause I don’t ever remember a time she ever fully expounded on it. I wonder why :> HAHA! Since her post was all cutesy, I wanted to write one on the downsides of having a crush! It’s a topic not alot of people write about but I swear, it’s still so relatable! When we were drafting this together last night, I was literally on the floor laughing because they were all so true. Hope you enjoy the post and the outfit post as well :)
Top from Hong Kong, Bikini from ROXY PHILIPPINES, Hat & Necklace from SM ACCESSORIES, Sunglasses from Céline
1. When your agenda for the next two hours before going to sleep is to study and before you do, you decide to check facebook… then something coincidentally (yes coincidentally HAHA) appears on your timeline about him so you go to his profile then the stalking begins.. you look at the time and its 2 am and you have to wake up in 4 hours. bye bye studying.
2. You decide to distract yourself instead of waiting for his/her text message. Your put your phone face down and go on and start to do something with your life. It feels like it’s been an eternity so you check your phone and it’s only been 2 minutes.
3. … And when your phone finally beeps, you get all so giddy and excited then it’s not him/her. BV.
4. When they ask you or tell you something, you get so nervous that you try so hard to act casual then what comes out of your mouth is gibberish instead. And once the conversation ends and you start to replay what just happened and realize that you just wanna bang your head on a wall because you just thought of a million better things to say.
5. When you put meaning into every single word of everything and every punctuation, smiley and emoticon matters so you discuss it the whole night with your bestfriend but when in reality, he literally just meant what he said… word for word. HAHAHA
6. Spending an hour of my life to think about the things above because there are far better things about having a crush than bad ones :)
P.S. Sorry Ina and I just had to add those Mean Girls memes HAHA!