Top and Skirt from FRONTYARD CLOTHING, Shoes from Aldo, Bag and Earrings from SM ACCESSORIES, Lipstick from THE BEAUTY JUNKIE
I personally think that one should have a set of rules to live by. It’s so easy to get lost and confused in this age where we have easy access to wrong articles and advices that it’s good to have a couple, know by heart and stick to them as some sort of inspiration and guide to how we live everyday. Here’s mine! :)
1. “This Too Shall Pass.” My 18 year old self even wanted to get tattooed with this quote but thank God I didn’t push through with it because I don’t think I can stand seeing ink on any part of my body. haha! I’m the type of person who tends to forget that it’s easier not to dwell on problems and this is a constant reminder for me that anything in life – whether good or bad passes.
2. “Train your mind to see the good in everything.”
3. “To each there comes in their lifetime a special moment when they are figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered the chance to do a very special thing, unique to them and fitted to their talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds them unprepared or unqualified for that which could have been their finest hour.” I got goosebumps the first time I read this. It’s a daily reminder for me to work hard every day.
4. “One day someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.” For the the hopeless romantic in me :)
5. “An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.”
6. “If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.”
7. “All things that are worth it take time.” Applies to all! May it be career, love or friendships :)
Here you go! :) What are the quotes you live by? :) I’m curious!