Dress from: APARTMENT8 Necklace, Belt and Bangle from: SM ACCESSORIES
1. When someone tells you can’t do it but you prove them otherwise. Always believe in yourself even when no one else does.
2. “The Chase/Kilig” This is the stage in a relationship where the guy proves himself to you. If a man isn’t chasing you then he will most likely NOT go the distance when it comes to down to commitment. But nevertheless, enjoy being “kilig” :)
3. Realising you are perfectly happy without the things you thought you needed the most.
4. Your hard work paid off. Remember that extra sweat and extra step always counts in the end. It will all be worth it.
5. Making your parents proud. Still working on this, definitely one of my goals in life that i MUST accomplish! haha
6. To love and be loved in return.
7. That feeling when you dwell on loosing something but later realising that it’s been replaced by something better. Trust God but never forget to put effort.
8. Being contented with what you have :) “Half of being happy is being happy with what you’ve got, the other half is being happy no matter what.”
Happy Sunday! :)